The Maine Film Association’s mission is to advance the art, craft, and business of filmmaking in Maine. Our vision is to make Maine a great place to live and work as a media maker.
The Maine Film Association is a 200+ member-strong association of media professionals, students, and production companies working to create better business, educational, and networking opportunities for people working in the film and media industries in Maine.
As our organization grows, our goals are to:
- Promote and advocate for the Maine film industry, the talented individuals working in it, and mediamaking as a career.
- Foster connections across the mediamaking community and broader business community in Maine.
- Provide professional development and skill-building opportunities for Maine mediamakers.
- Expand MFA membership and establish strong fiscal support for current and future initiatives.
- Increase organizational capacity for sustainable success.
Help us to achieve our goals–join the MFA as a member today!
Your membership will help support our efforts to better connect media professionals in the state, provide engaging and interesting professional development and networking opportunities, and promote the media industry in Maine. Your membership entitles you to free or reduced admission to MFA events and workshops, special offers from vendors and our business members, and opportunities to showcase your work through MFA channels.