Thursday, May 27, 2021 – doors at 7PM – show at 8PM
Urban Farm Fermentory, 200 Anderson Street, Portland
Tickets via EVENTBRITE
Celebrate spring in Maine by joining us for an outdoor film screening!
On Thursday, May 27, we’ll enjoy a timeless Maine tale: STAND BY ME, the 1986 American coming-of-age film directed by Rob Reiner and starring Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, and Jerry O’Connell (in his debut film.) The film is based on Stephen King’s 1982 novella The Body. Rated R.
The event is produced by the Maine Film Association, with support from the Maine Outdoor Film Festival and Urban Farm Fermentory.
Location: Urban Farm Fermentory, 200 Anderson St, Portland, ME 04101
Admission: Pre-registration is required. Tickets are $15 for the general public/$10 for MFA members, and available via Eventbrite
Food/Beverage: No outside beverages except water, please. Urban Farm Fermentory will be selling their delicious cider, kombucha, mead and beer.
Parking: Plenty of parking on the street, and there is a parking lot immediately after the amphitheater on the left.
- Please have ready upon entry a picture ID of the person whose name the tickets were purchased under OR the paper ticket or electronic ticket from Eventbrite’s purchase interface.
- Your own camp chair.
- Face mask for when you are not in your chair.
SPECIAL COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
- Face masks are required to enter and participate. Once seated in your area, you can remove your face covering. We ask that people continue face mask use when wandering outside their seating area.
- If you feel sick or have any potential COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home!
- As a reminder, we are implementing physical distancing standards at this event. Please be respectful of others.
- Please note that this event will follow the letter and the spirit of prevailing safety guidelines, including crowd limits, physical distancing, and face mask recommendations.
Questions? Contact the Maine Film Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.